What am I waiting for?!
- Toy Story 3
- The Book of Eli
- The Social Network — A remarkable piece of work. Jesse Eisenberg is fantastic, and Justin Timberlake is surprisingly good at being smarmy. Kudos also to David Fincher for dialing down the Fincher.
- Tron: Legacy — Does exactly what I wanted: it updates and surpasses the look and feel (and story) of the original 1982 film without tossing out the mythology. And the 3D for this one looked gorgeous.
- Predators — A more than worthy follow up to the original film, and way better than that thing with Danny Glover or either of the alien crossover films. Adrian Brody as a bad ass? Who knew?
- Kick-Ass — I can't believe I didn't already review this. This is to underground comics what The Dark Knight is to mainstream. Unbelievably violent and funny.
- Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
- Countdown to Zero
- Iron Man 2
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
- The Karate Kid
- Shutter Island — Nifty little psychological drama. Nice to see Scorsese still has it.
- The Other Guys
- Robin Hood
- Date Night
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps
- Black Swan — Creepy! I realize marrying ballet and body horror is kind of obvious, but Aronofsky does it with style! Best performance I've ever seen from Natalie Portman.
- True Grit — Nice visuals and solid performances of an essentially one-note revenge story. But a much more enjoyable Coen Brothers western than No Country for Old Men.
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- Clash of the Titans
- The Expendables
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Red — Gotta love old people kicking young punks' asses.
- Unstoppable — Wanna bet they stop the train?
- The A-Team
- The Wolf Man —Benicio del Toro and Anthony Hopkins are good, but the story is a little boring.
- Repo Men — The premise alone is worth watching the film. If you're not squeamish.
- Let Me In — Liked it until the ending. Predictable.
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief — What if Harry Potter and Bella Swan had an illegitimate child… who kind of sucked…
- Knight and Day — Oh, Tom, you're better than this. So are you, Cameron.
- Legion — What's fascinating is that the character moments are better than the action sequences. But not by much.
- From Paris with Love — Honestly, I don't remember anything about this movie. So there's that.